Saturday, April 10, 2010

A day with Alex :-)

I'm making a promise to the blogger community that today, I will not talk about PLC unless Alex brings it up.


Just a fun sisterly day with noo psychology (which I'm prone to do), No worries, and definitely not talking about the future.  Neither of us has that down, and I just want a day where we can be sisters again.


Like I said, I'm not going to discourage it if its on her heart and she wants to talk about whatever, I just am not going to push her.


On the other hand, I'm not going to try and prove myself to anyone (to me, her case managers, her foster parent, or anyone rather).  I've never done that before, and well it won't work now.


Today we're going to a science museum!  I hope that its fun for her, and even if it isn't we'll at least have a good time together.



peace out!

Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment