Thursday, March 11, 2010

Up with the sun!

For the last week and a half I've been in charge of school transportation for one of my clients.  Every morning at 7:15 I pick her up to drive her to school, and every afternoon at 3:19, I pick her up and drive her home.

Yeah it really cuts into my day.  Even though last week was highly productive, this week is not so much.  I'm starting to feel the tiredness and crankiness.  I'm usually a night owl so its not in my natural habits to go bed early.  In fact, I'm usually able to work it so that I don't have to be in the office until 10am.

There are perks to being up this early though.  For one, the day is longer and I'm able to be up with the sun, which is nice and surreal.  Okay that is about it.

On Friday, I'm going to take the client on her path via public transportation.  I hope that it goes well and that perhaps, I'll be sleeping in a bit more next week ;-)

Babs<3

No comments:

Post a Comment