Monday, May 24, 2010

Recycling :-)

Its amazing how much paper junk one can collect.  I had all of this paper just lying around!  Its frustrating because it gets in the way of progress.  I have a whole little box with just articles from my thesis!  (I swear I'm going to read them!)

I did get rid of a lot though, and have organized a bit around my desk.  I just have to get rid of my junk bit by bit.    Can you imagine what it would be like to be able to fit everything you own in a sedan?  I'd love that feeling!  I'm so boggled down by my junk, junk, junk, junk...

Even though I love where I'm living right now, and expect to be here for a few years,  I still yearn for a place of my own.  I want to bust all of those boxes wide!  See where stuff actually goes.  I'm slowly getting through the pile of boxes.  I hope that one day its title is slim pickings!  hehe.

I need to ride my bike tomorrow morning.

Now that I am done with a little more blogging, it is off to another box land.  Where nothing is safe from my ever critical eyes.  Asking myself, "do I need this?" or "Is that really worth its space?"

Toodles!
Babs<3

No comments:

Post a Comment