Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Business Card


I love these!



I love the business card.  I just ordered my first set for Babs Brew Media and I'm very happy with them.

Handing out business cards is a simple yet effective way to build your brand when you are getting started, and when you want to dig deeper into interactions you have with potential working relationships.  They work as a point of connection, but you can also customize them as well.

They give your business legitimacy, and are much smaller and less bulkier than a brochure or flyer, and are less likely to get bent up when you put them in your purse.

When I'm at an event or meeting, I will use my business card to give individualize information for the consumer.  I may right down the resource I was referring to in our conversation, or I may give them a web address for a really cool business.  When I'm given a business card, I jot down how I know the individual, what we talked about and how I said I would follow up.

Your Business card: Simple, clear and quick connections.


No comments:

Post a Comment